Baptistery Of The CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 35141 Padua, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-049656914
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Heritage Building
The Cathedral of Padua has the Baptistery of the place. It is a Roman Catholic chapel and also a minor Basilica. The architecture is a combination of Byzantine and Romanesque styles. The main attractions are the frescoes painting in the inner walls. The colorful paintings look divine as they depict the life events of Lord Jesus Christ. The baptistery on the other side is where all the main baptisms take place.
- For group visits, advance booking is recommended.
- Students and parish groups have reduced tickets
- Buses to Duomo 14
- Il Gancino
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Padua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Padua and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Padua include Baptistery Of The Cathedral in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.19% of people start their Baptistery Of The Cathedral visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Baptistery Of The Cathedral
60.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baptistery Of The Cathedral