Basilica Di Santa Giustina327 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Giuseppe Ferrari, 2A, 35123 Padova PD, Italy, 35123, Padua
- Timings: 07:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0498220411
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral , Heritage Building, Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
Also known as the Abbey of Santa Giustina, Basilica Di Santa Giustina is a Benedictine Abbey and the original construction dates back to the 6th century. The model that we get to see now was remodelled in the 17th century. The church is attached to the former monastery that is now the art gallery. It is made in Byzantine style from outside and the interiors are worth a watch. It looks like it is covered with a silver sheet. The chess board style floors to the silver washed pillars and the crystal clean appearance look like a picture in a frame.
Enormous bell towers, enchanting design and architectural perfection have bestowed the structure a status of a national monument.
Basilica Di Santa Giustina Travel Tips
- Maintain peace of the religious site, especially when visiting during the mass timings.
- Visit the in-house library for getting a better insight of the historical basilica.
Basilica Di Santa Giustina Hours
- Library timings and masses have variable timings.
How to Reach Basilica Di Santa Giustina
- Buses to Cavazzana fr 27
- Magico Kebab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Padua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Padua and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.93% of people who visit Padua include Basilica Di Santa Giustina in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.94% of people start their Basilica Di Santa Giustina visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Basilica Di Santa Giustina
60.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilica Di Santa Giustina