Botanical Garden Of PadovaCurrently Closed
- Address: Via Orto Botanico, 15, 35123 Padova, Italy, Padua
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0498272119
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Botanical Garden Of Padova - Review
This is the oldest Botanical garden in the whole world and this makes it a notch more special. This place was commissioned and established in the earliest part of the 16th century and is still very well maintained. It is the ideal spot if you are keen to know about herbal and medicinal plants. The fountains inside the garden look marvellous. There are also lines of colourful blossoms in sweet fragrances.
A UNESCO world heritage site!
Botanical Garden Of Padova Information
- Special guided tour for blind is available.
How To reach Botanical Garden Of Padova by Public Transport
- Trams to Prato: SIR1, buses to Businello fr 5
Restaurants Near Botanical Garden Of Padova
- Trattoria Al Bersagliere Roberto
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Padua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Padua and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Botanical Garden Of Padova
95% of people who visit Padua include Botanical Garden Of Padova in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.51% of people start their Botanical Garden Of Padova visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Botanical Garden Of Padova
51.77% of people prefer walking in order to reach Botanical Garden Of Padova