Botanical Garden Of Padova, Padua
About Botanical Garden Of Padova, Padua
Botanical Garden Of Padova, Padua - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Via Orto Botanico, 15, 35123 Padova, Italy
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Garden, Park, Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is the oldest Botanical garden in the whole world and this makes it a notch more special. This place was commissioned and established in the earliest part of the 16th century and is still very well maintained. It is the ideal spot if you are keen to know about herbal and medicinal plants. The fountains inside the garden look marvellous. There are also lines of colourful blossoms in sweet fragrances.
A UNESCO world heritage site!
Botanical Garden Of Padova Information
- Special guided tour for blind is available.
How To reach Botanical Garden Of Padova by Public Transport
- Trams to Prato: SIR1, buses to Businello fr 5
Restaurants Near Botanical Garden Of Padova
- Trattoria Al Bersagliere Roberto
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Padua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Padua and book an accommodation of your choice.
Botanical Garden Of Padova, Padua Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- B And B Hotel
- Chiesa Degli Eremitani
- Palazzo Romanin Jacur
- Jewish Ghetto
- Riviera Businello, 9
- Via San Francesco
- Oratorio Di San Rocco
- Aeroporto Civile Di Padova "gino Allegri"
- Hotel Sb Padua
- Best Western Premier Hotel Galileo
- Padua Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Padua
- What to See in 48 Hours in Padua
- What to See in 72 Hours in Padua
- How to Spend 5 Days in Padua
- How to Spend 6 Days in Padua
- How to Spend 7 Days in Padua