Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni1585 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Eremitani, 8, 35121 Padua, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0492010020
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Also known as the Chapel of Arena, it is one of the finest masterpieces of Western Classical Art. This chapel has been dedicated to Santa Maria. The main attraction in this church is the collection of paintings by Giotto. All his paintings are circled around the life of Virgin Mary. The most attractive frescoes here symbolize some very important mythological events such as The Last Judgment, and The Kiss of Judas.
Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni Travel Tips
- Prior reservation in compulsory.
- Online reservation is available.
- Same day reservation is possible only for credit card payment.
- For bank transfer payment, reservation should be made three days prior to the visit.
- Tickets should be collected in advance.
- For group tours, visit the ticket collection office 45 minutes prior to the visit.
- Guided tours are available and have separate charges.
- Pets, bags, video cameras, cameras, food and drinks are not allowed inside the Chapel. Mobile phones must be switched OFF.
Entrance Ticket Details For Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni
- The ticket price includes reservation charges.
- Group discounts are available.
- Children, students and senior citizens have reduced tickets.
- Padua card is acceptable.
Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni Hours
- Special evening visits are possible in winter and the timings vary every year, can be confirmed locally.
- The duration of the visit is fixed.
- For March, April, may, 1 - 15 June, august, September, October, 1 - 15 December: 15 minutes long visit.
- For January, February, 16th to 30th June, July, November, 16th to 31th December: 20 minutes long visit.
How to Reach Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni
- Trams to Eremitani r: SIR1, buses to Garibaldi Giardini
- Ristorante Zaramella
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Padua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Padua and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Padua include Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
47.59% of people start their Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni
92.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni
Scrovegni Chapel Or Cappella Degli Scrovegni Reviews & Ratings
When can I book online for a group in SeptemberAnswer Report Abuse
Chapel website not allowing July ticket sales ?Answer Report Abuse
How long are visitors allowed in the Scrovegni Chapel for a visit?Answer Report Abuse
I would like to purchase 12 senior tickets for the morning of September 21, 2022. Is this possible? mille grazie, Alice ENgstromAnswer Report Abuse
I would like to purchase 12 senior tickets for the morning of September 21, 2022. Is this possible? mille grazie, Alice ENgstromReport Abuse