University Of Padua553 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via 8 Febbraio 1848, 2, 35122 Padova, Italy, Padua
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0498275111
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Padova University is not exactly an attraction but people come to see it given its historical significance. The building of this university was built many years ago. It was built in the Byzantine styles of architecture. The pillars and the arches look beautiful. The exteriors are on the contradiction is completely pale and simple.
University Of Padua Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available at every hour and the entry is first come first serve basis. It is recommended to be there 30 minutes prior to your tour or you might have to wait for another hour.
- For group tours, prior booking is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For University Of Padua
- Groups, students have concession in entry fee.
- The tours are Closed on 2-3-5 January, 27 February, 2 May, 1 June 7 December
- Tour timings for Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 03.15 pm - 04.15 pm - 05.15 pm
- Tour timings for Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 09.15 am, 10.15 am, 11.15 am
University Of Padua Hours
- The duration of the tour is 45 minutes.
How to Reach University Of Padua
- Trams to Ponti Romani r
- Buses to Ponti Romani 8
- Vecchia Padova
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Padua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Padua and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.83% of people who visit Padua include University Of Padua in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.27% of people start their University Of Padua visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see University Of Padua
57.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Padua