Best Time To Visit Page
In Page, the weather is decided by both the time of the year and the elevation (1300 metres above sea level) of the land. That said, it's important to remember that Page is a desert climate, a fact that can be easy to forget thanks to the presence of the gigantic man made lake nearby. The best times to visit are any it's not raining. Peak tourist season is from Memorial Day to Labour Day. Winter is off season. The temperature breakdown are as follows:
- Spring: March-May: March nights are cold at around 3 degrees Celsius, but the days are pleasant at 15 degrees Celsius. This rises to 11 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius in May.
- Summer: June-August: It's baking hot all through summer with averages highs of 35 degrees Celsius in July, though nights are quite pleasant at 20.
- Autumn: September-November: Though autumn days start out warm, by November it's quite chilly with night temperatures just hovering above 0 degrees Celsius.
- Winter: December-February: It's downright freezing during January, with average lows of -3 degrees Celsius and daytime highs of 6 degrees Celsius.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 10 0
Maximum rain recorded in Page is 579.12 mm in August.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Page is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Page is January.
Least humid month in Page is June.
- Best time to visit Horseshoe Bend in Page
- Best time to visit Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park And Antelope Canyon in Page
- Best time to visit Lake Powell And Glen Canyon in Page
- Best time to visit Vermilion Cliffs National Monument in Page