How to Reach Page - The Easiest Way to Reach Page
- By Air: Page Municipal Airport: Receives only one airline, the Great Lakes Airlines, which has flights from Los Angeles, Denver, and Phoenix.
- By Boat: Boats frequently come into Antelope Point Marina from the Bullfrog Marina to the north of Lake Powell.
- By Car: The nearest large town from which you can drive to Page are from Las Vegas, St. George and Flagstaff. Shuttle services run between these towns and page.
- By Car: The only rental company in town is the Avis Franchise.
- By Taxi: Taxis will run to a few National Park Locations outside of page. You'll have to arrange with them to pick you up as well.
- By Tour Company: If you're not availing either of the above, the only way you're going to get to all the sights around Page and Lake Powell are by tour companies.
Are you looking for a Page travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Page from Nearby Cities
|Kaibito to Page||41.85 km||41 mins|
|Grand canyon national park to Page||80.27 km||1 hour 20 mins|
|Shonto to Page||89.55 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|Cave creek to Page||138.04 km||2 hours 18 mins|
|Fountain hills to Page||138.64 km||2 hours 18 mins|
|Mesa to Page||149.38 km||2 hours 29 mins|
|Scottsdale to Page||149.88 km||2 hours 29 mins|
|Chandler to Page||153.99 km||2 hours 33 mins|
|Sandy to Page||155.56 km||2 hours 35 mins|
|Florence to Page||157.77 km||2 hours 37 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Page
- How to reach Marble Canyon
- How to reach Paria
- How to reach Bryce Canyon National Park
- How to reach Grand Canyon National Park
- How to reach Kayenta
- How to reach Tusayan