How to Reach Page
- By Air: Page Municipal Airport: Receives only one airline, the Great Lakes Airlines, which has flights from Los Angeles, Denver, and Phoenix.
- By Boat: Boats frequently come into Antelope Point Marina from the Bullfrog Marina to the north of Lake Powell.
- By Car: The nearest large town from which you can drive to Page are from Las Vegas, St. George and Flagstaff. Shuttle services run between these towns and page.
- By Car: The only rental company in town is the Avis Franchise.
- By Taxi: Taxis will run to a few National Park Locations outside of page. You'll have to arrange with them to pick you up as well.
- By Tour Company: If you're not availing either of the above, the only way you're going to get to all the sights around Page and Lake Powell are by tour companies.