Lone Rock Beach Primitive CampingCurrently Open
- Address: Lone Rock Rd, Page, UT 86040, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-9286086200
- Tags: Outdoors, Camp, Family And Kids
Overlooking the magnificent blue water of the Lake Powell and the Wahweap Bay, the Lone Rock Beach Primitive Camping in the Lone Rock Beach Campground is a large isolated spot without any designated campsite. You can drive your car and reach the vast sandy stretch which is actually a redrock formation. The soft sandy beach by the Red Rock offers a perfect weekend or holiday getaway by the water and the campsite has ample facility for anchoring jet skis, kayaks, canoes and boats. The Lone Rock Beach Primitive Camping is equipped with portable water, toilets, RV Dumping area, cold showers and outhouses. If you are camping far from the outhouses, then you should bring portable toilets.
How to Reach Lone Rock Beach Primitive Camping
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Lone Rock Beach Primitive Camping Address: Lone Rock Rd, Page, UT 86040, USA, United States
- Lone Rock Beach Primitive Camping Contact Number: +1-9286086200
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!