Amarnath CaveCurrently Open
- Address: Baltal Amarnath Trek, Forest Block, Anantnag 192230, India., Pahalgam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-9717212088
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Cave, Family And Kids, Nature
Amarnath Cave - Review
The cave is famous for its Amaranth yatra every year in the month of July and august. It is located in wonderful valleys. The cave has the natural Shivling formed; devotees worship Lord Shiva in the Amaranth cave.
Amarnath Cave Information
- Carry Altitude sickness medicines.
- Carry sweaters, woollen caps.
- Register before visiting the place.
How To reach Amarnath Cave by Public Transport
- By Helicopter ride
- By Trekking
- By Pony ride
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pahalgam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pahalgam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Amarnath Cave
95% of people who visit Pahalgam include Amarnath Cave in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.16% of people start their Amarnath Cave visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amarnath Cave
86.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amarnath Cave
Amarnath Cave Map
Amarnath Cave Trips
6 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, SrinagBy: Guest UserCity: Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg
Amarnath Cave, Pahalgam Reviews
All QuestionsAmarnath cave
- Valley Amusements
- Haslingden Library
- Immaculate Conception R C
- Maytree Travel
- St.Paul's Church
- St Mary's R C Church
- Church Of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints
- Pro-Lite Projection
- Cottonshed Theatre Company
- Rossendale Transport
- St James' Haslingden
- Rose And Halshaw Builders
- Baitul Mukarram And Islamic Centre
- St Peters C Of E Church