Mamleshwar TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: On The Banks Of Lidder River, 1 Kilometre From Pahalgam, India.
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Mamleshwar Temple - Review
The devotees visit this temple in holiday seasons. Lord Shiva is worshipped in this temple. It is located upwards hill on the banks of Kolahoi Glacier. It’s a wonderful place to visit for tourists.
Mamleshwar Temple Information
- Keep peace.
- Don’t click photographs without permission.
- Wear Modest clothes.
How To reach Mamleshwar Temple by Public Transport
- By walking.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pahalgam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pahalgam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mamleshwar Temple
95% of people who visit Pahalgam include Mamleshwar Temple in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37% of people start their Mamleshwar Temple visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mamleshwar Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mamleshwar Temple
Mamleshwar Temple Map
Mamleshwar Temple Trips
3 Views6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg from HyderabadBy: Ravi KumarCity: Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg
Mamleshwar Temple, Pahalgam Reviews
All QuestionsMamleshwar temple
- East Anglia Reserved Forces & Cadets Association
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Roman Rd, Chelmsford
- Moulsham Lodge Methodist Church Gallywood Hall St
- Elite Discos
- Boutique Cafe Bar
- Andrew Bresgall
- Reds Nightclub
- Answers Direct
- The Mace Playce
- A12 Lakes
- William Hill
- Chelmsford Station
- Bar & Beyond Chelmsford
- Candy Club
- Old Court Theatre