Art and Cultural Attractions in Pahalgam, Jammu And Kashmir
Pahalgam Art and Cultural ActivitiesExplore the rich culture while visiting the many attractions Pahalgam is replete with. These cultural attractions are suitable for all ages and can prove to make your trip to Pahalgam a fruitful one. Be it historic monuments or cultural performances, cultural attractions somehow steal the show of the other attractions and things to do in Pahalgam.
Explore the travel planning tool for your visit to Pahalgam and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
#1 of 2 Arts & Culture Things To Do in Pahalgam
Address: On The Banks Of Lidder River, 1 Kilometre From Pahalgam, India.
The devotees visit this temple in holiday seasons. Lord Shiva is worshipped in this temple. It is located upwards hill on the banks of Kolahoi Glacier. It’s a wonderful place to visit for touris...Read more
#2 of 2 Arts & Culture Things To Do in Pahalgam
Address: Baltal Amarnath Trek, Forest Block, Anantnag 192230, India.
The cave is famous for its Amaranth yatra every year in the month of July and august. It is located in wonderful valleys. The cave has the natural Shivling formed; devotees worship Lord Shiva in the A...Read more
Top Art and Cultural Places in Pahalgam to Visit
Discover the local culture and art of Pahalgam.
Find Your Pahalgam Attractions on Map
- More Cities Around the World for Art & Culture
- Art & Cultural Attractions in Paris
- Art & Cultural Attractions in Prague
- Art & Cultural Attractions in Rome
- Art & Cultural Attractions in Rio De Janeiro
- Art & Cultural Attractions in London
- Art & Cultural Attractions in Miami
- Art & Cultural Attractions in Haleakala National Park
- Art & Cultural Attractions in Longyearbyen