Agia TriadaCurrently Open
- Address: Agia Triada, Palaiokastritsa, Greece
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Agia Triada has a very prominent location in terms of its presence right at the entry to Paleokatritsa. It used to be the biggest beach at one point in time but over the years half the surface has been submerged into water. It is half sand and half shingles and is advisable you wear comfortable footwear to walk without any hassles. Apart from that, the beach is good for a walk and some quiet time. It is not very crowded but is quite scenic.
- Wear flip flops for a comfortable walk.
- Do not go too close to the water.
- Put sunscreen if visiting during the day.
- Entry is free.
- Find out from the locals the best time to visit.
- Drive to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Palaiokastritsa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palaiokastritsa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Palaiokastritsa include Agia Triada in their plan
33.33% of people start their Agia Triada visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Agia Triada
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Agia Triada