Alipa BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Alipa Beach, Palaiokastritsa, Greece
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Beach, Water Body, Pubs, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Port
Alipa Beach is always up and running due to the proximity to the Alipa Port which is the main spot for a host of activities in this town. There are various pubs, tavernas, kiosks and bars here and is ideal for having a quiet time with your family or friends. There are no clubs as such so the music is down low generally. Also, it is ideal for swimming and various water sports. Do have a look or spend a quiet afternoon here while at Paleokatritsa.
Alipa Beach Travel Tips
- Look out for warning signs.
- Wear sunscreen before going.
- Do not go too deep into the waters.
Entrance Ticket Details For Alipa Beach
- Free entry. Sunbeds and chairs might be chargeable.
Alipa Beach Hours
- Find out the best time to visit.
How to Reach Alipa Beach
- Take a ferry to the Alipa port and walk from here or drive to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Palaiokastritsa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palaiokastritsa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Palaiokastritsa include Alipa Beach in their plan
95% of people start their Alipa Beach visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Alipa Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alipa Beach
People normally also visit Achilleon Diving Center while planning their trip to Alipa Beach.