How to Reach Palaiokastritsa
- By Air: Palaiokastritsa is situated at a distance of 25 Kilometers from Corfu (I.Kapodistrias) airport and this is the nearest airport to Palaiokastritsa.
- By Road: You can drive to Palaiokastritsa from any location in Corfu Town.
- By Taxi: There are 24 hour taxi stations which make it easy for the travelers to travel from Corfu town and the port.
- By Bus: Within 5 minutes walk from the port there is the green bus station with direct service to Palaiokastritsa from early in the morning until late in the night.
- By City Bus: From Palaiokastritsa, there are various buses which run on schedule and you can find out from your place of accommodation the nearest bus stop.
- On Foot: You can choose to walk around as it is a small town.
- By Car: You can rent a cab and go around in the whole of the city.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Palaiokastritsa. The most preferred mode of transport in Palaiokastritsa is Walking.
Average distance: 4.67 km Average time: 20 min
Walking 42.86%Walking 10.67 min Motorbike 1 min Overall average time for 1.33 kms 11.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.29%Bus 30 min Waiting 15 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 50 min
Car 28.57%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 17.5 min