La Grotta BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Palaiokastritsa 49083 , Greece
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Beach, Water Body, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids
La Grotta Beach - Review
Known for its calm waters and clean sand, this place is more famous for the lovely shacks serving some amazing cocktails. The rocks and mountains provide a very scenic view and this place is ideal for sunbathing. A lot of people also jump from the rocks and it is not very unsafe. The drinks here are not very cheap, so do check before ordering. The DJ plays some really funky tunes and evening is a very good time to enjoy a lively environment. Do not miss the La Grotta bar as it provides a beautiful beach bar experience.
La Grotta Beach Information
- Drinks are very highly priced so keep a tab.
- Food is not considered great at the bar according to people, so do not expect a sumptuous meal.
La Grotta Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
La Grotta Beach Hours
- Ask the locals the best time to visit.
How To reach La Grotta Beach by Public Transport
- Rent a cab or walk to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Palaiokastritsa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palaiokastritsa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting La Grotta Beach
95% of people who visit Palaiokastritsa include La Grotta Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
29.73% of people start their La Grotta Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see La Grotta Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Grotta Beach