Paradise Beach, PalaiokastritsaCurrently Open
- Address: Palaiokastritsa, Greece
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
About Paradise Beach, Palaiokastritsa
Paradise Beach is really beautiful and is a complete justification of the name. This place is considered the best to get a tan. Half the beach is rocky and half the beach is sandy. There is not much shade available but the drinks are apt for summer and offer you a complete beach experience. The food is also good at the tavernas and all in all is a great place for a day out with your friends.
Paradise Beach Information
- Look out for the warning signs.
- Do not go too close to the water.
- Look out for crabs and jelly fish as their sting can be very painful.
Paradise Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Paradise Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the locals the best time to visit.
How To reach Paradise Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a boat taxi for 7 euros per person.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Palaiokastritsa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palaiokastritsa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Paradise Beach
95% of people who visit Palaiokastritsa include Paradise Beach in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.15% of people plan their visit to Paradise Beach between 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Paradise Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paradise Beach
Paradise Beach, Palaiokastritsa Reviews
Nice beach, can only be reached by boat. Sand is really hot there, so make sure u get one of the view places in the shadow. No bar for cold drinks there - so make sure you bring your own! Only a store for the beach beds and umbrellas.
Very very amazing beach.Real paradise.Can be reached only by boat.Most amazing experiance.
Paradise indeed! Crystal waters it's like you swim in a pool!
Very isolated beach that can be reached only by boat, you can take one from Agios Spyridon Bay, it's not a sandy beach and it's can be very hot! You can rent a parasol and a sun bed for 10 euros (with no limited time), there is only one little shop so bring all you need with you, the water can troubled, so go there only if you want some privacy and to sunbathe with no interference.
One of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen!
All QuestionsParadise beach
Find places near Paradise Beach, Palaiokastritsa
Πανδή Νικολέττα Κ. Λιαπάδες2.028 km away
Akron Beach Bar Restaurant Παλαιοκαστρίτσα2.568 km away
La Grotta Παλαιοκαστρίτσα2.488 km away
Το Στεκι Τησ Χαρασ Λιαπάδες2.028 km away
Το Σταχυ - Κορακιανιτησ Γιωργοσ Λιαπάδες2.101 km away
Oasis Λιαπάδες2.028 km away
Acron -2.557 km away
Liapades Beach Hotel Λιαπάδες 490 832.028 km away
Aspros Taverna -2.224 km away
Dolphin -2.97 km away
Anna Pension -2.356 km away
- Attractions near Paradise Beach
- The Church Of St. Jason And St. Sosipater
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- Springhill Suites Phoenix North
- Oh Mai
- Residence Inn By Marriott Santa Fe
- Travelodge Williams Grand Canyon
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Las Vegas Henderson
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Phoenix Downtown
- Springhill Suites By Marriott El Paso
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott El Paso
- St Jean Cathedral Treasury