Palazzo Dei Normanni1057 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Indipendenza, 1, 90129 Palermo, Italy
- Timings: 08:15 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0916262833
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Plaza, Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods , Heritage Building
Built in the 12th century by William II, this Norman castle is famed to be one of the most superlative Arab-Norman structures around the globe. Worth admiring for the visitors are the magnificent Mosaics, Roof done in wood which is designed and painted intricately, marble work and other remains of the Catalan times.
Today, it stands as the regional parliament of Sicily.
Palazzo Dei Normanni Travel Tips
- The place is closed during mass.
- Maintain peace at all times.
How to Reach Palazzo Dei Normanni
- Foot, rented car, bus no 109, 234, 246, 122, 225
- Al Casato dei Ventimiglia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Palermo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palermo and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.99% of people who visit Palermo include Palazzo Dei Normanni in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
87.9% of people start their Palazzo Dei Normanni visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Palazzo Dei Normanni
94.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palazzo Dei Normanni