Pamphili PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: 00186 Rome, Italy Map
Pamphili Palace houses a huge collection of brilliant art pieces including paintings, sculptures, and furniture dating back to 16th century. You can have sights of other exclusive collections in the state rooms and also at the chapel. The popular art pieces are displayed in a series of four gilded galleries that is surrounded by a courtyard. If you are a fan of medieval and Byzantine art, then you should visit the rooms where you can avail the audio guide that narrates about the famous artworks displayed here. Pamphili Palace welcomes its visitors with melodious baroque music that is played using original instruments.
How to Reach Pamphili Palace
- Buses 46,62,64 to stop-C.so Vittorio Emanuele/navon
- Buses 30,70,81to stop-Senato
- Pamphili Palace Address: 00186 Rome, Italy
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!