Tallman Mountain State Park9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Route 9W, Sparkill, NY 10976, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8453590544
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Family And Kids
The Tallman Mountain State Park in Rockland County encompasses around 687 acres overlooking the Hudson River and the Piermont Marsh. This day use park area is a popular hiking and biking spot owing to the hiking trails stretching about five miles as well as the Tallman Mountain Bike Path and the Long path. Fitness enthusiasts can also utilize the running track while sports enthusiasts can enjoy at the spacious play fields and tennis courts. On a sultry day, you can also explore and take a dip into the pool complex. Tallman Mountain State Park also offers various recreational activities like picnicking and cross country skiing.
How to Reach Tallman Mountain State Park
- Cover on foot.
- Tallman Mountain State Park Address: Route 9W, Sparkill, NY 10976, USA, United States
- Tallman Mountain State Park Contact Number: +1-8453590544
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!