How to Reach Palm Springs
- By Air: The Palm Springs international airport is well connected to all the major US cities. The airport also serves facilities for private jets. The LA' Ontario airport which is an airport nearby Palm Springs is at a distance of 70 miles from Palm springs serves frequent flights to Palm Springs from the Southwest Airlines.
- By Train: The Amratak station is the closest station to Palm Springs and has trains to and from Los Angeles, Arizona and central California.
- By Car: Palm Springs is a two-hour drive away from most of the destinations in southern California. The Interstate 10 east from Los Angeles takes you to Palm Springs.
- By Car: Car rental in Palm Springs is easily available and provided by a number of car rental companies in Palm Springs. You can find most of them right at the airport.
- By Bus: You can hire a minibus, a bus or a truck if you have a large group travelling with you.
- By Limo: For a lavish ride through the place, you can hire a chauffeur driven Limo! The Palm Springs tourist info highlights a ride by the limo to make your visit memorable.
- By Bike: The weather is pleasant for a splendid bike ride through the place. Rental bikes are easily available. You can ask for a map of Palm Springs for getting around at the rental company itself.
- On foot: Palm Springs has pleasant walkways and is a pedestrian friendly town.