Are you looking for what to do in Palm Springs?
PLACES TO SEE
Apart from the adorable resorts and hotels that offer a perfect vacation in Palm Springs, the place has a lot to offer!
Following are some of the Palm Springs attractions worth visiting:
- Palm Springs aerial tramway- this scenic tramway offers a great view of the desert valley and also provides access to the alluring mountain ranges.
- Living desert zoo and gardens
- Palm Springs air museum
- The palm springs museum Art
- Moorten botanical garden and Cacterium
Other Activities in Palm Springs:
You can take the Palm Springs Aerial tramway and visit the geological marvel mountains like San Jacinto Mountains and Tahquitz canyon. You can hike to the Indian Canyons: Tahquitz Canyon, Palm Canyon, Andreas Canyon and Murray Canyon. These Mountains not only offer the desert view but also a generous display of unique flora and fauna.
Things to do in Palm Springs:
- Watch a show at the Historic Plaza theatre.
- Catch a game at the Palm Springs stadium.
- Have a walk on the Palm Springs walk of Stars.
- You can simply chill at the happening clubs in Palm Springs. Zelda’s nightclub, Bernie’s lounge and Supper club are some recommended hangouts. The Palm Springs nightlife is hip with all the young travelers coming around.
- Especially if you are here with kids, Visit one of the water parks in Palm Springs. Knott’s Soak city, Wet’ n’ Wild are some good options.
Below we have a list of things to do in Palm Springs and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Palm Springs getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Palm Springs with confidence.