Banos Arabes1020 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer de Can Serra, 7, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain, Palma De Mallorca
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Tags: History Museums, Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
The Banos arabes, or Arab Baths is yet another historical landmark in the city of Palma. These ancient 10th-century bath houses from the time of Moors are a must visit while touring Palma. These bath houses feature Muslim, Byzantine and Roman elements. Today in ruins, this still remains one of the most prominent attractions in the area.
Banos Arabes Travel Tips
- Admission for children is for free.
- It is open for all the year around.
- A great site to see Muslim architecture, still preserved on this island.
How to Reach Banos Arabes
- TIB Consorci de Transports de Mallorca, Carrer Eusebi Estada
- From here, take bus no 1, 102, 104, 106, 107, 111, 500, 515
- La Vinya de Santa Clara Wine Bar
- Cafe Murada
- Can Billig Vinoteca-Tapas-Creperie
- Otto Mare Restaurante
- Copas Rotas
- La Rueda
- El Autentico
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Palma De Mallorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palma De Mallorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.79% of people who visit Palma De Mallorca include Banos Arabes in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.22% of people start their Banos Arabes visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Banos Arabes
87.01% of people prefer walking in order to reach Banos Arabes