Events and Festivals in Palma De Mallorca
- San Sebastian: This festival happens in January where concerts are held at the square of the old town. Throughout the city, you will see people preparing bonfires and barbeques.
- Processions of the three kings: It an annual festival, also held in January.
- Samana Santa: Held in March, it is not a religious festival. It a week long fest that goes on almost every house of Palma.
- Nit de Foc: It is the most popular festivals of Palma held in June. Huge fireworks and bonfire takes place. When it is come to as to what to do in Palma de Mollorca, you cannot take a chance to miss this event.
Trip plans for Palma De Mallorca
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Palma De Mallorca
53842 Views8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Palma De Mallorca from Palma De Mallorca
57466 Views7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Palma De Mallorca from Palma De Mallorca
53499 Views6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Palma De Mallorca from Palma De Mallorca
53462 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Palma De Mallorca from Palma De Mallorca
Palma De Mallorca Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Palma De Mallorca
Save 7%Exclusive tour to Gran Canaria treasuresNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
Join us and enjoy this fantastic and exclusive trip to the three natural jewels of the island like Guayadeque, Maspalomas and...
Save 7%2-Hour Dolphin and Whale Watching by Little Boat in La PalmaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Come on the sea with this small motorized boat with capacity for 10 people and get to know the cetaceans that inhabit the coa...
Save 7%Mallorca Authentic Tapas and Wine Tour in Palma's Old TownNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
On this culinary adventure, we'll take a big bite out of the best Palma has to offer. Join me on a tapas tasting tour of my M...
Save 7%3-Hour Dolphin and Whale Watching by Big Boat in La Palma
Duration: 3 Hrs
Be delighted by this dolphin and whale watching in La Palma (Canary Islands). You will set off from the sports pier of Puerto...
- Events & Festivals in Calvia
- Events & Festivals in Cala Blava
- Events & Festivals in S'arenal
- Events & Festivals in Santa Ponsa
- Events & Festivals in Inca
- Events & Festivals in Cala Ratjada