How to Reach Palma De Mallorca
HOW TO GET TO PALMA DE MALLORCA
- By Air: Palma de Mallorca airport is the major airport of Mallorca. Regular flights to Palma de Mallorca from other European cities are available.
- By Train: Trains connecting Palma with other cities within Mallorca are available. Metros trains are there connecting to Palma.
- By Bus: Once you get out of the airport, you can get EMI line1 bus that runs from airport to the center of the city and the sea port in every 15 minutes.
- By Car: You can drive your car to the city. Else taxis from airport are available.
- By Ferry: Ferries are there to reach this city.
HOW TO GET AROUND PALMA DE MALLORCA
To move around the city buses and trains are the best option you can think of.
- By Bus: Buses run by EMT covers most of the tourists’ sites, beaches and many places within the city.
- By Train: Ferrocarril de Soller train from Palma to Soller is there. The main train station of Palma has connected lines with Manacor, located on the north-east side of the island.
- By Car: You can hire a car to move around the city.