How to Reach Palma De Mallorca
HOW TO GET TO PALMA DE MALLORCA
- By Air: Palma de Mallorca airport is the major airport of Mallorca. Regular flights to Palma de Mallorca from other European cities are available.
- By Train: Trains connecting Palma with other cities within Mallorca are available. Metros trains are there connecting to Palma.
- By Bus: Once you get out of the airport, you can get EMI line1 bus that runs from airport to the center of the city and the sea port in every 15 minutes.
- By Car: You can drive your car to the city. Else taxis from airport are available.
- By Ferry: Ferries are there to reach this city.
HOW TO GET AROUND PALMA DE MALLORCA
To move around the city buses and trains are the best option you can think of.
- By Bus: Buses run by EMT covers most of the tourists’ sites, beaches and many places within the city.
- By Train: Ferrocarril de Soller train from Palma to Soller is there. The main train station of Palma has connected lines with Manacor, located on the north-east side of the island.
- By Car: You can hire a car to move around the city.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Palma De Mallorca. The most preferred mode of transport in Palma De Mallorca is Car.
Average distance: 15.13 km Average time: 29.57 min
Car 66.67%Driving 21.75 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 15.75 kms 24.25 min
Bus/Trolleybus 33.33%Bus 28 min Waiting 10 min Walking 3.5 min Overall average time for 8.95 kms 41.5 min