Museu D'art Espanyol ContemporaniCurrently Open
- Address: Carrer de Sant Miquel, 11, 07002 Palma, Baleares, Spain, Palma De Mallorca Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971713515
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery, Museums, Landmark, Educational Site, Entertainment, Concert, Family And Kids
This museum was established in 1955 by Juan March Ordinas. The primary aim behind the establishment of the museum was to make it as part of a charitable cultural organization. Later in 1990, the museum was inaugurated. At present, the museum holds permanent collection of 70 works done by some of the renowned artists of that century. For instance, in this museum you can find artwork done by Pablo Picasso, Juan Gris, Joan Miro and Salvador Dali. Beside this, it also holds art works of 52 contemporary artists. Temporary art exhibitions are held that displays works done by some national and international contemporary artists.
In 2003, the museum was expanded to add extra exhibition space. If are a true art lover, you cannot give this place a miss.
Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani Travel Tips
- The museum remains closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- The museum has a shop where people can buy art books, graphic books, postcards, exhibition catalogues and so on.
- From September to June, the museum hosts classes on arts and presents lectures on temporary exhibitions.
- Educational programs are also being held.
- Guided tours are available with prior appointment.
- The group should not be more than 25 people.
- Group participating in complementary workshop activities should not be beyond 25 people
- “Recitals for Young people” program is organized for students of schools and other education centers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani
- Guided tours from 10 am-3pm (Monday–Friday).
- Free entry for locals.
- Students and adult groups get concession on entry fee.
- Other Contact Details: +34-971-710428
How to Reach Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani
- Nearby bus stop is located at 139-Cami dels Reis 83, Spain. From here, you will get bus no 46 in every 20 minutes.
- Dragon Rojo, Torrenova
- El Raconet
- Daruma Restaurante Japones
- Bar titanic cafe
- Lugardelvino vinotecas Palma
- S’oli 13
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Palma De Mallorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palma De Mallorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani Address: Carrer de Sant Miquel, 11, 07002 Palma, Baleares, Spain, Palma De Mallorca
- Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani Contact Number: +34-971713515
- Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani Timing: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani Price: 3 EUR
- Time required to visit Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25.09% of people who visit Palma De Mallorca include Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
29.09% of people start their Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani
People normally club together Es Baluard Contemporary Art Museum and Palma Cathedral while planning their visit to Museu D'art Espanyol Contemporani.