Palau De L'almudaina121 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer del Palau Reial, s/n, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain, Palma De Mallorca Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902044454
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids
Royal Palace of la Almudaina was built as an Arabian Fort in the early 14th century. But is now owned by the Spanish government and it stands opposite to Palma Cathedral from where you can get to see breathtaking views of Bay of Palma. Royal Palace of la Almudaina is used by the royal family for hosting major events and festivals. The architecture will tell you a lot about the Arabic culture and you can the furniture, designs and paintings when you walk around in the museum. The place is beautiful and has been well maintained and the sea views you get are absolutely fantastic.
How to Reach Palau De L'almudaina
- Bus 25 to stop-453 Placa de la Reina(Catedral)
- Palau De L'almudaina Address: Carrer del Palau Reial, s/n, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain, Palma De Mallorca
- Palau De L'almudaina Contact Number: +34-902044454
- Palau De L'almudaina Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.95% of people who visit Palma De Mallorca include Palau De L'almudaina in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
28.57% of people start their Palau De L'almudaina visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Palau De L'almudaina
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palau De L'almudaina
People normally club together Canyon De La Calobra and Drach Caves while planning their visit to Palau De L'almudaina.