Palau March Museum336 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer del Palau Reial, 18, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain, Palma De Mallorca
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971711122
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts, Specialty Museums
Palau March was one of the several royal residences of the wealthy March family. The museum is said to be located in the palace, right at the center of historic old town of Palma de Mallorca. It holds the collection of contemporary sculpture, remarkable work of art by artists like Rodin, Moore and Chillida, 18th century crib from Naples and collection of arts and books of Bartolome March Foundation. You can also see collection of 40 religious sculptures made of polyschromed wood. There is a Book Room where you can see manuscripts, incunabula and codices, nautical maps belonging to 15th-17th centuries.
Palau March Museum Travel Tips
- For students €3,80; retired persons €3,80; groups €3,80.
- The museum is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Admission is free for children under 12 years.
- There is an auditorium.
- Cafe is available within the museum.
- Avoid wearing inappropriate attire.
- Don’t miss the 18th century crib with Neopolitan figurines.
How to Reach Palau March Museum
- Bus line 2 stop – Plaza Cort
- Bus line 6 &15 stop–Plaza Reina
- Can Billing Vinoteca-Tapas-Creperie
- Otto Mare Restautante
- Copas Rotas
- La Rueda
- La Vinya de Santa Clara Wine Bar
- La Taberna del Caracol
- Las Olas Bistro
- Cafe Los Faroles
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Palma De Mallorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palma De Mallorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.78% of people who visit Palma De Mallorca include Palau March Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
44.78% of people start their Palau March Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Palau March Museum
72.31% of people prefer walking in order to reach Palau March Museum