Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca591 Votes Currently Open
This foundation was formed in 1981. It holds collection of artwork of the famous painter Joan Miro. The artworks belong to the four workshops Joan Miro had in Majorca. His artwork consists of paintings, drawings and graphic work and so on. He donated all his artwork to this museum. Even in the garden, you can few sculptures made by Miro. The building which has the foundation was designed by Rafael Moneo (a Spanish architect).
Beside the exhibition, the foundation also holds activities, educational programs and so on.
Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca Travel Tips
- Days like 1st March(Illes Balears Day), 18th May (International Museum Day), 24th June ( Saint John’s Day) and 19th December (Anniversary of the Foundation) has free admission.
- Tickets are on sale inside the building.
- Services like auditorium, free car parking space, cafeteria and shops are available.
- Private meal order can be placed in the cafeteria.
- Guided tour on prior arrangements are also available.
- Space rental is there.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca
- For retired persons and senior people (over 65 years) 3€; Students with ID card (of 16 to 18 years) 3€.
- Organized groups (minimum 10 people) 3€; Carnet Jove or youth card holders and memberships association 3€.
- Admission for children (below 16 years) are for free.
- Admission for ICOM members and Associations of Visual Artists and Professional Association of Cultural managers of the Balearic islands on Saturdays are for free.
How to Reach Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca
- Bus 3-46 from Salida Cathedral
There is a cafeteria within the premise. Other than this, there are few restaurants located nearby:
- Cafeteria Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro
- Stockholm Bageri Och Restaurang
- L’Almirant Tapas y Punto
- Casa De La Abuela
- Dakota Grill and Bar
- Don Boletus
- La Bodeguita de Porto Pl
- Es Peixet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Palma De Mallorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palma De Mallorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.96% of people who visit Palma De Mallorca include Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
65.05% of people start their Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca