Sa Llotja296 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Placa de la Lonja, 5 – Palma de Mallorca, Spain Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971711705
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
It is considered as one of the masterpiece of Gothic architecture in Palma de Mallorca. It was designed by Guillem Sagrera (grand master of La Seu) between 1420 to 1452. This masterpiece used to be the head quarter of the Merchants Association. The interior portion is an open space that has remarkable columns and ribbed vault. Besides that, you can see many sculptures within the building. Among all, the Angel Defensor de la Mercancia (located on the main facade) stands out.
Sa Llotja Travel Tips
- It remains open only when there is an exhibition.
- No entry fee is required.
How to Reach Sa Llotja
- Bus: 453 placa de la Reina (catedral)
- Sa Ribelleta
- Xim’s Bodeguita
- Sa Llotja
- Cafe la Lonja
- Orient Express
- Gelateria Michelangelo
- Sadrassana Restaurant Cocteleria
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Palma De Mallorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palma De Mallorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sa Llotja Address: Placa de la Lonja, 5 – Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Sa Llotja Contact Number: +34-971711705
- Sa Llotja Timing: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Sa Llotja(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sa Llotja: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.99% of people who visit Palma De Mallorca include Sa Llotja in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
82.98% of people start their Sa Llotja visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sa Llotja
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sa Llotja
People normally club together Placa Major and The Prince William Pub while planning their visit to Sa Llotja.