Serra De Tramuntana, Palma De Mallorca
About Serra De Tramuntana, Palma De Mallorca
Serra De Tramuntana, Palma De Mallorca - Address
Address: Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 10.7K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Outdoors, Island, Mountain, Off Road, Camp, Hiking Trail, River, Biking Trail, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are looking for a location where you can enjoy some adventurous activities, come to Serra de Tramuntana. It is a mountain range running along the north-west coast of Mallorca, extending from Andrafx to the Cap Formentor. It is said to be wild landscape, set up with limestone peak giving a stunning backdrop to Mallorca. Above that, the gold-stones villages on the top of the mountain are like an icing on the cake. Tourism has kicked in with the popularity of the range.
This mountain range let you enjoy activities like hiking, walking and biking.
Serra De Tramuntana Information
- Make sure you have proper shoes if you are planning for hike.
- You can enjoy activities like walking, hiking, biking.
- The location is quite suitable for a day tour or group tour.
- Carry water bottle and food along with yourself.
How To reach Serra De Tramuntana by Public Transport
- No public transport is available. Hence, hiring a car is the best option to reach this place.
Restaurants Near Serra De Tramuntana
As it is a mountain range, there are no nearby eateries within 1 km. however, there are few located beyond 1 km. They are:-
- Bar Rosita’s
- Restaurante El Faro del Toro
- El Olivio
- Cafe Sa Placa de Galilea
- Restaurante Oleum
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Palma De Mallorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palma De Mallorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
Serra De Tramuntana, Palma De Mallorca Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Faro Capgros
- Desigual San Miguel
- Hotel Js Alcudi-mar
- Ciudad Jardin
- Sant Jordi
- Cala Ratjada
- Palma De Mallorca Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Palma De Mallorca
- What to See in 48 Hours in Palma De Mallorca
- What to See in 72 Hours in Palma De Mallorca
- How to Spend 5 Days in Palma De Mallorca
- How to Spend 6 Days in Palma De Mallorca
- How to Spend 7 Days in Palma De Mallorca