Serra De TramuntanaCurrently Open
- Address: Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Outdoors, Island, Mountain, Off Road, Camp, Hiking Trail, River, Biking Trail, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Nature
Serra De Tramuntana - Review
If you are looking for a location where you can enjoy some adventurous activities, come to Serra de Tramuntana. It is a mountain range running along the north-west coast of Mallorca, extending from Andrafx to the Cap Formentor. It is said to be wild landscape, set up with limestone peak giving a stunning backdrop to Mallorca. Above that, the gold-stones villages on the top of the mountain are like an icing on the cake. Tourism has kicked in with the popularity of the range.
This mountain range let you enjoy activities like hiking, walking and biking.
Serra De Tramuntana Information
- Make sure you have proper shoes if you are planning for hike.
- You can enjoy activities like walking, hiking, biking.
- The location is quite suitable for a day tour or group tour.
- Carry water bottle and food along with yourself.
How To reach Serra De Tramuntana by Public Transport
- No public transport is available. Hence, hiring a car is the best option to reach this place.
Restaurants Near Serra De Tramuntana
As it is a mountain range, there are no nearby eateries within 1 km. however, there are few located beyond 1 km. They are:-
- Bar Rosita’s
- Restaurante El Faro del Toro
- El Olivio
- Cafe Sa Placa de Galilea
- Restaurante Oleum
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Palma De Mallorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Palma De Mallorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Serra De Tramuntana
95% of people who visit Palma De Mallorca include Serra De Tramuntana in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
43.64% of people start their Serra De Tramuntana visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Serra De Tramuntana
94.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Serra De Tramuntana
Serra De Tramuntana Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Port D'alcúdia from DetroitBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Port D Alcudia