Are you looking for what to do in Palma De Mallorca?
PLACES TO SEE
- Castell de Bellver: It is a 14th century circular castle, build high on the hills. From the castle you can enjoy stunning views of the entire city. Hence, this feature makes this place as one of the major attractions of Palma de Mallorca.
- Es Balaurd: It’s a contemporary art gallery holding artwork collections of Miro, Barcelo and Picasso.
- Cathedral: It is the largest cathedral of Palma. Its stunning contemporary art in the interior of the church made it an outstanding site to visit.
- Palau March: It’s a palatial mansion that was one of the homes of March family.
Beside these tourist attractions of Palma de Mallorca, beaches are also the other places to pay a visit.
THINGS TO DO
- In the list of other things to do in Palma de Mallorca, experiencing the nightlife in Palma de Mallorca is a must. This city is filled with numerous bars and dance clubs. Tito’s is the most popular disco of this area. If you have the energy to dance all the night long, then this is the place you should come to.
- While the nights can be fun and exciting, during daytime you can go around shopping. Numerous stores offer leather goods, handicrafts, pearls and so on. Streets like San Miguel, Carrer are some of the best places for shopping in Palma de Mallorca.
Below we have a list of things to do in Palma De Mallorca and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Palma De Mallorca getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Palma De Mallorca with confidence.