El Sadar Stadium334 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Sadar, s/n, 31006 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-948152636
- Ticket Price: 90 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
The El Sadar Stadium was opened in the year 1967 with an accommodation for 25,000 spectators. It replaced the San Juan stadium which was sold a year before the opening of El Sadar Stadium. The stadium holds various matches and is admired by plenty of football fans. Located on the edge of the city, you can easily find a few famous hotels around the area. A football fan would definitely love this stadium. If you visit the stadium of the day of a match, you are sure to take home some spectacular memories.
El Sadar Stadium Travel Tips
- Ticket prices may vary and may even cost below €40
- Busses leave every half n hour.
- If you take a bus from Beriain Pza Larre, get off at Zaragoza 84. The stadium is at a walking distance from Zaragoza.
- El Sadar Stadium is 2.5 kilometers from Pamplona’s city centre and 4 kilometers from the railway station.
- The timing will differ according to the matches being held at the stadium.
Entrance Ticket Details For El Sadar Stadium
- Upper Seats: €40
- Central Seats: €65
- Madrid Barcelona Match: €90
How to Reach El Sadar Stadium
- Bus Stop
- Train Station
- Piazza 19
- Cafe Iruna
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pamplona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pamplona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- El Sadar Stadium Address: Calle Sadar, s/n, 31006 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
- El Sadar Stadium Contact Number: +34-948152636
- El Sadar Stadium Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- El Sadar Stadium Price: 90 EUR
- Best time to visit El Sadar Stadium(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit El Sadar Stadium: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
51.31% of people who visit Pamplona include El Sadar Stadium in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.33% of people start their El Sadar Stadium visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see El Sadar Stadium
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Sadar Stadium
People normally club together Centro De Interpretacion De Las Fortificaciones De Pamplona and Sala Ekia, Auditorio De Baranain while planning their visit to El Sadar Stadium.