Iglesia De San Nicolas138 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de San Miguel, 15, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
- Timings: 09:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-948221281
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Iglesia de San Nicolas was built in the 12th century with Gothic interiors. The historic church was built in the city of Pamplona not only for the purpose of religious functions but also as a defensive bastion of the quarter during the strife with the neighboring ones of St. Saturnino and Navarrerí. Inside the church, along with the gothic interiors you will find the great organ Baroque built in the year 1769 now installed in the choir. A free visit to the church of Iglesia de San Nicolas is very much recommended in order to taste a little of old Pamplona.
Iglesia De San Nicolas Travel Tips
- There is no admission fee to the church.
- There is no train station near the church.
- The nightlife around the church area is remarkable.
Iglesia De San Nicolas Hours
- Spring 2015: Monday to Saturday from 9:30 to 12:30 and 18:00 to 20:30
- Easter: Monday to Saturday from 9:30 to 12:30 and 18:00 to 20:30.
How to Reach Iglesia De San Nicolas
- Bus: Conda (Compania Navarra de Autobuses)
- San Nicolas
- Pizzeria Pulcinella
- Heladeria Elizalde
- Restaurante Nam
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pamplona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pamplona and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.2% of people who visit Pamplona include Iglesia De San Nicolas in their plan
94.74% of people start their Iglesia De San Nicolas visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Iglesia De San Nicolas
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Iglesia De San Nicolas
People normally also visit Instituto Secular Vita Et Pax In Christo Jesus while planning their trip to Iglesia De San Nicolas.
People also prefer to end their day with Iglesia De San Nicolas.