Monumento Al Encierro540 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenida Roncesvalles y Avenida de Carlos III,31002 Pamplona, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Monumento al Encierro has huge sculptures that depict the scenario during the San Fermin festival, where bulls are left to chase people who take part in the Bull Run. The monument is an icon of the area and a perfect spot for photography and selfies. If you miss the San Fermin festival, you can always get the feel of it by visiting this place. Monumento al Encierro is therefore a much recommended visit in the city of Pamplona.
Monumento Al Encierro Travel Tips
- Ticket prices aren’t available.
- A visit to Monumento al Encierro
- Is better when it’s during the festival of San Fermin
How to Reach Monumento Al Encierro
- Bus: Pamplona Bus Station.
- Train: Train Station Pamplona-Iruna.
- Car (rent): Navarra- Pamplona - Miguel Astrain. Pamplona-Iruna.
- Bar Gaucho
- Still Bar Sarria
- Taberna Okapi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pamplona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pamplona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Monumento Al Encierro Address: Avenida Roncesvalles y Avenida de Carlos III,31002 Pamplona, Spain
- Monumento Al Encierro Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Monumento Al Encierro(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Monumento Al Encierro: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
82.95% of people who visit Pamplona include Monumento Al Encierro in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
25.23% of people start their Monumento Al Encierro visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Monumento Al Encierro
71.03% of people prefer walking in order to reach Monumento Al Encierro
People normally club together Parroquia San Lorenzo and Conjunto Fortificado De Pamplona while planning their visit to Monumento Al Encierro.