Pamplona Catedral507 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Curia, s/n, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-948225679
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Catedral de Santa Maria is situated on the edge of the Old Town of Pamplona. This cathedral was built during the 14th and 15th century. The medieval kings of Navarre were crowned at the cathedral, while some were also buried there. The highlight of the Catedral de Santa María is its cloister. The cathedral is home to Tomb of Carlos III, Santo Cristo de Anchieta, Chapel Barbazana and various historical and artistic treasures.
Pamplona Catedral Travel Tips
- Attending the mass is free.
Pamplona Catedral Hours
- Masses: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am- Lauds and Mass chapter
- Saturday: 9:30 am- Lauds and Mass capitulate in honor of the Virgin Mary
- Evening Mass- 8:00 pm
- Eves: 8:00 pm- Evening Mass
- Sunday and holidays: 10:00 am- Traditional Mass 11: 30 am- Tertia, 12: 00 pm- Mass chapter
- Confessions: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 10:15 pm, Saturday: 9:30 am to 10:15 am and 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Holidays: 10:00 am to 1:15 pm.
- Rosary: Every day at 7:30 pm
How to Reach Pamplona Catedral
- Puente de la Magdalena
- Conda (Compania Navarra de Autobuses)
- Cafe Iruna
- Bar Restaurante San Nicolas La Cocina Vasca
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pamplona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pamplona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pamplona Catedral Address: Calle Curia, s/n, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
- Pamplona Catedral Contact Number: +34-948225679
- Pamplona Catedral Timing: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm
- Pamplona Catedral Price: 5 EUR
- Time required to visit Pamplona Catedral: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
77.88% of people who visit Pamplona include Pamplona Catedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
93.98% of people start their Pamplona Catedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pamplona Catedral
84.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pamplona Catedral
People normally club together Foz De Lumbier and Centro De Interpretacion De Las Fortificaciones De Pamplona while planning their visit to Pamplona Catedral.
People also prefer to start their day with Pamplona Catedral.