Pamplona Catedral, Pamplona
About Pamplona Catedral, Pamplona
Pamplona Catedral, Pamplona - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Calle Curia, s/n, 31001 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 4.6K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Catedral de Santa Maria is situated on the edge of the Old Town of Pamplona. This cathedral was built during the 14th and 15th century. The medieval kings of Navarre were crowned at the cathedral, while some were also buried there. The highlight of the Catedral de Santa María is its cloister. The cathedral is home to Tomb of Carlos III, Santo Cristo de Anchieta, Chapel Barbazana and various historical and artistic treasures.
Pamplona Catedral Information
- Attending the mass is free.
Pamplona Catedral Opening and Closing Hours
- Masses: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am- Lauds and Mass chapter
- Saturday: 9:30 am- Lauds and Mass capitulate in honor of the Virgin Mary
- Evening Mass- 8:00 pm
- Eves: 8:00 pm- Evening Mass
- Sunday and holidays: 10:00 am- Traditional Mass 11: 30 am- Tertia, 12: 00 pm- Mass chapter
- Confessions: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 10:15 pm, Saturday: 9:30 am to 10:15 am and 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Holidays: 10:00 am to 1:15 pm.
- Rosary: Every day at 7:30 pm
How To reach Pamplona Catedral by Public Transport
- Puente de la Magdalena
- Conda (Compania Navarra de Autobuses)
Restaurants Near Pamplona Catedral
- Cafe Iruna
- Bar Restaurante San Nicolas La Cocina Vasca
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pamplona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pamplona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pamplona Catedral, Pamplona Reviews - Write a Review
We went to the cathedral church rather than the museum, which is free if you go during service times at the start and the end of the day. It is an amazing place, beautifully tall and spacious for a relatively small church but filled with gorgeous works of sacramental art and, amazingly, the relics of the city's patron sensitively displayed. Worth getting up early for, if you can!
Outstanding! Normally cathedrals bore me, but the addition of the museum, which was very well done, made this one quite special. Absolutely worth 5€! The displays went on and on, and you could get lost in the history and beauty.
Nice Cathedral. 5 euro entry, free under 7yrs.
Never been to a Cathedral that charges an entry fee! We usually make a donation, but haven't encountered a mandatory fee.
A must have seen especially if you are a pilgrim. 3 Euro reduced entrance fee and a stamp.
- Nearby Attractions
- Planetario De Pamplona
- Avenida Mugartea
- Parque Antoniutti
- La Ciudadela
- Skate Park Ripagaina
- Jardines De La Taconera
- Plaza De La Cruz
- Parque De Aranzadi. Pamplona
- San Jorge Parking Coche
- La Vuelta Del Castillo
- Pamplona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pamplona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pamplona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pamplona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pamplona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pamplona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pamplona