Parque Natural Urbasa AndiaCurrently Closed
- Address: Urbasa, Navarra, Spain, Pamplona
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-848427865
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Parque Natural Urbasa Andia - Review
The Parque Natural Urbasa Andia comprises of four territories namely; Urbasa, Monte Limitations, Sierra de Andia and Bakedano that were declared as a natural park in the year 1997. Limestone rock forms the base of the park which came into existence from the remains of living organisms that lived in the sea 65 million years ago. The park is blessed with the magnificent beauty of nature and is apt for kids as well. The park is rich with vegetation and wildlife and is a much recommended visit in Spain.
Parque Natural Urbasa Andia Information
- Parque Natural Urbasa Andi is a 1 hour drive from Pamplona.
- The place gets really cold. An extra layer of clothing is recommended.
- Ticket prices are not available.
Parque Natural Urbasa Andia Opening and Closing Hours
- Easter: from April 2 to April 12, CIN open 11:00 to 18:00.
- Spring 2015: CIN closed until May 1 (except Easter, from 2 to 6 April).
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 11:00 to 18:00.
How To reach Parque Natural Urbasa Andia by Public Transport
- Train: Etxarri-Aranatz
- Bus: Baquedano
Restaurants Near Parque Natural Urbasa Andia
- Casa Faustina
- Restaurante Urederra
- Hotel Palacio Dos Olivos
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pamplona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pamplona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parque Natural Urbasa Andia
95% of people who visit Pamplona include Parque Natural Urbasa Andia in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
71.76% of people start their Parque Natural Urbasa Andia visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Parque Natural Urbasa Andia
93.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Natural Urbasa Andia
Parque Natural Urbasa Andia Map
Parque Natural Urbasa Andia Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Barcelona, Madrid, Dallas, PamplonaBy: Guest UserCity: Granada, Madrid, Pamplona, Barcelona, Dallas
Parque Natural Urbasa Andia, Pamplona Reviews
Nice escape from urban environment, nature at your service.
Gorgeous park with TONS of trails and animals!
It was juste amazing ! This place is so beautiful !
Magical place at any time of the year!
Beautiful place. If you get a chance visit Willy's bar and ask for eggs and txistorra, fantastic stuff!!
All QuestionsParque natural urbasa andia
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station