The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale
About The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale
The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Pamukkale, Turkey
Ticket Price: 25 TRY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 10.9K times in trip plans
Geological Formation, Hot Spring, Family And Kids, Unesco Site
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The unadulterated geographical marvel, one of the marvellous natural formations in the world and a UNESCO world heritage site- the Travertine is set of natural pools formed by the deposition of calcium. Tectonic movements taking place in the basin of the Menderes River triggered the rise of multiple hot springs in the area, making it a natural spa and hot-bath destination. The hot water from these natural springs contains heavy proportions of large mineral content with calk, limestone and travertine flowing down the mountain gives out an impression of a frozen waterfall.
You can take a taxi up to the terraces or hike. Experiencing this wonderful nature is one of the best things to do in Pamukkale.
These Thermal Pools are a wonder of nature and known as a unique tourists spot. If you wish to visit the place, The Travertine-Pamukkale Thermal Pools Tickets can be bought from there itself. The Tickets for The Travertine-Pamukkale Thermal Pools highly depends on the season, hence it is better to check The Travertine-Pamukkale Thermal Pools Ticket Prices beforehand to avoid unnecessary hassles. Guided tours are also available for visitors. Contact the authorities to learn more about The Travertine-Pamukkale Thermal Pools Tours Ticket Price and timings. The Travertine-Pamukkale Thermal Pools Ticket Cost for guided tours differ as well.
The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools Information
- Shoes are not allowed.
- Day tours are conducted with English guides.
- Special night tours are also organised.
The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices may vary depending on the season you are visiting.
- Guided tours have separate entry fees.
- Ticket prices include the entry fee to Roman city of Hierapolis.
The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools Opening and Closing Hours
- The timings when you can swim in the hot springs depend on the weather and can be found out locally.
How To reach The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools by Public Transport
- On foot, tourist bus, taxi
Restaurants Near The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- White house restaurant and cafe
- Travertine Pride
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pamukkale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pamukkale and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Travertine- Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Pamukkale Turizm
- Pamukkale Ninova Thermal Spa & Hotel
- Lycus River Thermal Hotel
- Doga Thermal Health & Spa
- Beyaz Sahne
- Hierapolis Archaeology Museum
- Hierapolis & Pamukkale
- Pamukkale Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pamukkale
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pamukkale
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pamukkale
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pamukkale
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pamukkale
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pamukkale