Are you looking for what to do in Pamukkale?
PLACES TO SEE
- Pamukkale Natural Park: A picnic spot with pools and mud-baths.
- Travertine: Pamukkale Thermal Pools- Geo-natural wonder, UNESCO world heritage site.
- Roman Amphitheatre of Hierapolis: Ancient theatre with a seating capacity of 12000.
THINGS TO DO
- Explore the waterfalls walking barefoot and have a swim in the springs.
- Visit the ancient ruins of Aphrodisias—one of the best preserved Roman sites in southeastern Aegean. You can hire a cab to get there.
- Have a therapeutic bath in the thermal pools.
- Marvel at the ancient Cleopatra pools.
- Visit Denizli on your way to Pamukkale.
- Shop for famous Turkish cotton and home ware.
- For history and geo-nature enthusiasts, a visit to Cleopatra pools, Laodikya, Karahayit and Kaklik caves is highly recommended by Pamukkale travel guide.
Below we have a list of things to do in Pamukkale and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Pamukkale getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Pamukkale with confidence.