Aguada Beach, Panaji
About Aguada Beach, Panaji
Aguada Beach, Panaji - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Aguada, Candolim, GA
Ticket Price: 40 INR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 129.7K times in trip plans
Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Aguada beach is one of the spectacular shores in North Goa offering the explorers remarkable opportunity to have a splendid experience out of the trinity of sand, ocean and sun. The beach is well-known for its unbelievable sixteenth century fortification constructed by the Portuguese, which is highly contrasted by the wonderful delicate white sands, influencing palms and quiet surroundings.
The vacation spot is visited by endless vacationers and locals each year as it offers awesome perspective of the vast ocean and beautiful scenery. In spite of being a marvelous Goa beach, the vacationers might find serenity as a fundamental aspect to revive and witness. In the nights, it is so flawless to watch the blue ocean lapping against the brilliant sands of the sunny shore. The sea green and blue waters of the ocean are ideal for swimming. Placed in the northern part of Goa, this sunny shore is around 14 km from Panjim city.
The generally protected sand secured shore is visited by various vacationers. The radiant Fort Aguada, set close to the vacation spot is the major fascination. From this fortification, one can have an incredible perspective of the sea. Additionally, the beach offers different daring yet fun water exercises.
Aguada Beach Information
- The settlement at the Aguada sunny shore is sublime. There are provisions to stay at the astonishing bungalows of the Fort Aguada Complex.
- There are various inns and guesthouses adjacent to numerous types of voyagers.
- Along the beach, there are shacks where everything from antiques to Kashmiri rugs are exhibited and sold.
Aguada Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Aguada Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the beach during day hours.
Restaurants Near Aguada Beach
- Cafe Mangii
- Cafe Mojo
- Ritz Classic
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aguada Beach, Panaji Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Colmar Beach Resort
- Shri Mahalasa Devasthan
- Casino Paradise
- Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- Sinq Beach Club
- Panjim Peoples
- Terry's Restaurant & Pub
- Citrus Hotels
- Cafe Mojo
- Handicrafts Emporium
- Panaji Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Panaji
- What to See in 48 Hours in Panaji
- What to See in 72 Hours in Panaji
- How to Spend 5 Days in Panaji
- How to Spend 6 Days in Panaji
- How to Spend 7 Days in Panaji