Aguada BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Aguada, Candolim, GA, Panaji, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-0832664585
- Ticket Price: 40 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids
Aguada Beach - Review
The Aguada beach is one of the spectacular shores in North Goa offering the explorers remarkable opportunity to have a splendid experience out of the trinity of sand, ocean and sun. The beach is well-known for its unbelievable sixteenth century fortification constructed by the Portuguese, which is highly contrasted by the wonderful delicate white sands, influencing palms and quiet surroundings.
The vacation spot is visited by endless vacationers and locals each year as it offers awesome perspective of the vast ocean and beautiful scenery. In spite of being a marvelous Goa beach, the vacationers might find serenity as a fundamental aspect to revive and witness. In the nights, it is so flawless to watch the blue ocean lapping against the brilliant sands of the sunny shore. The sea green and blue waters of the ocean are ideal for swimming. Placed in the northern part of Goa, this sunny shore is around 14 km from Panjim city.
The generally protected sand secured shore is visited by various vacationers. The radiant Fort Aguada, set close to the vacation spot is the major fascination. From this fortification, one can have an incredible perspective of the sea. Additionally, the beach offers different daring yet fun water exercises.
Aguada Beach Information
- The settlement at the Aguada sunny shore is sublime. There are provisions to stay at the astonishing bungalows of the Fort Aguada Complex.
- There are various inns and guesthouses adjacent to numerous types of voyagers.
- Along the beach, there are shacks where everything from antiques to Kashmiri rugs are exhibited and sold.
Aguada Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Aguada Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the beach during day hours.
Restaurants Near Aguada Beach
- Cafe Mangii
- Cafe Mojo
- Ritz Classic
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aguada Beach
95% of people who visit Panaji include Aguada Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.81% of people start their Aguada Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Aguada Beach
92.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aguada Beach
Aguada Beach Map
Aguada Beach Trips
Aguada Beach, Panaji Reviews
All QuestionsAguada beach
- Northside Baptist Church
- Lord's Vineyard Community Chr
- Camp Creek Baptist Church
- Bethesda Fellowship Church
- River Point Community Church
- Wayside Trailer Court
- Chenocetah Fire Tower
- New Life Community Church
- Hillside Baptist Church
- Grace Baptist Church
- Iglesia Metodista Unida De Corn
- Lamar Christian Church
- Dunbar Parks & Recreation Department
- Kingdom Hall-Jehovah's Witness
- Dunbar Branch Library