Candolim ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: Our Lady of Hope (Nossa Senhora da Esperenca), Candolim, Bardez, Goa 403 515, Panaji, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Candolim Church - Review
Our Lady of Hope Church which is also known as Candolim church is a well known at simple yet elegant church in Goa. The church building has a serene while colour and a beautiful ol timey look to it. This church is lesser known and hence definitely a place you should try to check out. The candolim beach which is near by is also one of the longest beaches in goa and is hence fairly poplular with the tourists.
Candolim Church Information
- Being a Church, it is expected that you dress modestly in this place.
- Sinquerim beach is not far from here.
- Maintain tranquility within the church.
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb other worshippers.
Candolim Church Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Candolim Church Opening and Closing Hours
- Daily Mass: 7am (Monday to Saturday)
- Sunday mass: 6:30am, 8:15am, 9:30am
Restaurants Near Candolim Church
- De Lettuce Garden Restaurant and Bar
- Tito's beach retreat restautant
- Sinq beach club.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Candolim Church
95% of people who visit Panaji include Candolim Church in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.32% of people start their Candolim Church visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Candolim Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Candolim Church
Candolim Church Map
Candolim Church Trips
Candolim Church, Panaji Reviews
Its really good its a religious place for Christians there's a school next to it. Its really good to visit here
Very Good Indo Portuguese construction
Beautiful church with an amazing view. Major tourist attraction in north goa
veri nice church
Nice place to visit i guess