Casino RoyaleCurrently Open
- Address: Fisheries Department Building, D.B. Road, Inside Delta Office, Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panaji, Goa, 403001, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 91-0832651947
- Ticket Price: 1000 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Casino, Entertainment
If you are in the mood for the taste of the “Bond” Life in Goa, be sure to board the Casino Royale. It is the biggest gaming and gambling destination in Goa and perhaps in India as well. This place, situated in the middle of the Mandovi river is a jetty called the “Noah’s ark” where all the high-flyers and jet-setters meet. They offer fine dining, gambling games as well as tournaments for those who love to try their luck.
The Casino Royale of Goa remains open almost constantly throughout the year but there are brief closures for cleanup and daily maintenance. The facilities are regularly upgraded to universal models by professionally well-trained staff. The hosts offer the best gaming activities and competitions of all stake levels at Casino Royale Goa.
- There are 13 attractions and there are daily start-up ceremonies which are spectacular.
- Monday to Thursday: 1000INR per person
- Friday to Sunday: 1500 INR per person
- The casino is open 24X7
- Live entertainment: 9pm – 11pm
- Casino Royale
- Fisheries Department Building
- Cafe Mangii
- Cafe Mojo
- Ritz Classic
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.88% of people who visit Panaji include Casino Royale in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
33.6% of people start their Casino Royale visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Casino Royale
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casino Royale