Colva Beach, Panaji
About Colva Beach, Panaji
Colva Beach, Panaji - Address
Address: Colva, Margao, GA
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 81.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Colva Beach is a wonderful beach in south Goa with extremely pretty silverfish-white sand. Very popular amongst the tourists, this destination is a great place to hang out in. The beach is a little far from the other beaches but that does not diminish the love of the tourists for it. There are usually quite a few beach sports and activities that take place here.
There are plenty to shacks to choose from and they serve great food as well as alcohol at reasonable prices. This beach is ideal for youngsters but familes will also enjoy here. It is also a long and stretched out beach if you wish to take a leisurely walk along the shoreline.
Colva Beach Information
- The region is generally advanced with more than enough planned lodgings, visitor houses, shore shacks, food stalls, modest restaurants, pubs and bars.
- Be sure to bargain while looking for activities. Especially in groups of 4.
How To reach Colva Beach by Public Transport
- Colva Beach
Restaurants Near Colva Beach
- Horse Shoe
- Ernesto’s Bistro
- Cafe Mangii
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Colva Beach, Panaji Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Paradise Cruises
- Mrf Tyres
- Casino Pride
- Yhai Base Camp Goa
- Panaji Conservation Area
- Santa Monica
- Carambolim Lake
- Ritz Classic
- Panjim Inn
- Panaji Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Panaji
- What to See in 48 Hours in Panaji
- What to See in 72 Hours in Panaji
- How to Spend 5 Days in Panaji
- How to Spend 6 Days in Panaji
- How to Spend 7 Days in Panaji