Dudhsagar WaterfallCurrently Open
- Address: Dudhsagar goa, Sonaulim, GA 403410, Panaji, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 40 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Dudhsagar Waterfall - Review
About 60 kilometers away from Goa on the fringe of Goa and Karnataka there is a real visual treat: the Magnificent Dudhsagar Waterfall. This beautiful waterfall is 310 meters of gushing milky-white water. This is why it is named Dudhsagar which roughly translates to sea-of-milk. During monsoons the sight of the waterfall is nothing short of awe inspiring. Imagine the while waters crashing and falling against the blackened rocks!
This is definitely a must see for all tourists to Goa but especially for those who prefer to travel off the beaten track. If you are tired of seeing the same beaches (which is difficult considering how beautiful they are too!), this is the perfect destination for you. It is a natural wonder that cannot be missed by those who love nature and don’t mind going off the normal planned path.
Known for its enticing view in monsoon, this magnificent waterfall is a must to go for tourists during their Goa visits. There is no Dudhsagar Waterfall Tickets for entering the place, which means absolutely no Dudhsagar Waterfall Ticket Prices or any queue to Buy Tickets for Dudhsagar Waterfall. Free and filled with captivating views, the place leaves a lot of space for anyone to enjoy for a while and make some memories.
Dudhsagar Waterfall Information
- A modest farmhouse is administered in the timberland by the Karnataka Forest Department and is the main place of stay in the premises of the serene wilderness and the waterfall.
- The entryways remain closed during the stormy seasons from June to September as quick currents of the stream overflow the streets and make them unsafe to be driven along.
- Don’t miss the site called Devil’s canyon which is very close. It has an interesting story.
- Ticket sales stop at 3pm.
- Best time to visit the waterfalls is from October to April.
Dudhsagar Waterfall Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Dudhsagar Waterfall Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the waterfalls any time of the day.
How To reach Dudhsagar Waterfall by Public Transport
- Dudhsagar Waterfall
Restaurants Near Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Terry's Restaurant
- Cafe Mangii
- Vinanti Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dudhsagar Waterfall
59.3% of people who visit Panaji include Dudhsagar Waterfall in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.98% of people start their Dudhsagar Waterfall visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dudhsagar Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dudhsagar Waterfall
Dudhsagar Waterfall Map
Dudhsagar Waterfall Trips
Dudhsagar Waterfall, Panaji Reviews
One of the highest waterfalls in India. Located on Goa-Karnataka Border. Mesmerizing view
The name itself describe place , very good to spend time other than beaches
This place needs no description. Beauty
Awesome Place. Only Nature.. you will not find a single shop which makes it more untouched destination yet.
Very nice water falls and risky place