Events and Festivals in Panaji
- Carnival: The Goa Carnival is an amazing festival. The Carnival which is celebrated in several cities all over the world by different names finds its place in India in Goa. It begins on the Saturday before Ash Wednesday and is characterized with color, dance and music.
- Shigmo: Shigmo is the Goa festival of colour. Dance troupes and parades make this festival a lavish and crazy affair.
- Sunburn: A 4 day festival more like a continuous party celebrated post Christmas in the month of December.
The feast of three kings is another popular festival in Goa, and the Ganesh Charturthi , a Hindu festival is celebrated. Christmas and New Year is celebrated grandly here.
Trip plans for Panaji
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Panaji
Panaji Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Panaji
Save 5%Goa Sunset Sightseeing Cruise and Dinner Private Tour with Hotel TransfersNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
This is a perfect tour for people who enjoy night life and modern night cruise with DJ. Take the popular catamaran boat cruis...
Save 7%Full-Day Goa Shore Excursion Including Lunch at Spice Plantation3 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Goa is a tourism hub of India and variously known as Rome of East or Pearl of the Orient. The magnificent scenic beauty, beac...
Save 4%Goa City Tour from Pier
Duration: 5 Hrs
This is a tour of Panjim (the current capital of Goa), combined with a visit to 'Velha Goa' or Old Goa (the previous capital)...
Save 12%Goa Small-Group Shore Excursion Trip with Lunch6 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Enjoy this 6-hour shore excursion in Goa, known as Rome of East or Pearl of the Orient". Experience Goas beaches, places of w...
- Events & Festivals in Dona Paula
- Events & Festivals in Nerul
- Events & Festivals in Candolim
- Events & Festivals in Mormugao
- Events & Festivals in Chicalim
- Events & Festivals in Nachinola