Maruti Temple100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nanu Tarkar Pednekar Rd, Altinho, Panjim, Goa 403001, India, Panaji Map
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Festival
This Hindu temple, dedicated to Lord Hanuman, is said to be one of the most beautiful in the city. Approach the bottom of the stairs, where there is a freshwater spring. Rise up to the saffron colored walls, standing out brightly against the vivid green trees and the blue skies. To the left of the temple, note the elegant octagonal Deepastambha or Lamp Tower. Inside, go see the idol of Hanuman. At night the temple is usually lit up. In February, the temple is the location of a 10 day long festival.
How to Reach Maruti Temple
- Take a bus, or take a taxi
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Maruti Temple Address: Nanu Tarkar Pednekar Rd, Altinho, Panjim, Goa 403001, India, Panaji
- Time required to visit Maruti Temple: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.88% of people who visit Panaji include Maruti Temple in their plan
25% of people start their Maruti Temple visit around 8 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maruti Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maruti Temple
People normally club together Azad Maidan and Childrens Park while planning their visit to Maruti Temple.
Maruti Temple Reviews & Ratings
Waha tak kayse pahucheAnswer Report Abuse