Palolem BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Palolem Beach, Canacona, South Goa, Goa, Panaji, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Boating
This south Goa beach is a real treat for those who revel in the sun sand and the soothing sunsets. Being popularly known as the Paradise Beach of India, this beach has turned into one of the hotspot for adventure lovers and honeymooners. The beach is not as crowded as most other beaches in Goa and provides a fun as well as safe environment away from the craziness. Most importantly, the amazingly fresh sea-food which comes directly to this beach is not to be missed. Foodies are certain to have a great time here.
This crescent-shaped beach is lined with beautiful green palm trees and during the tourist season the atmosphere is always just right. You can swim in the pure blue water of the ocean or just laze about on the beach; the choice is entirely up to you! Alternatively, you can also take a boat ride to see the dolphins. You can also opt for an Ayurvedic Massage by the local masseuses, right there on the beach. Interestingly, there are also Yoga classes which are conducted on this beach. It’s nightlife on the other hand is completely dynamic. With large number of discos coming up near the beach, the place has definitely become one of the happening corners in Goa. Don’t miss out the Silent Noise parties, held on every Saturday.
- There are no locker facilities so only carry your essentials to the beach.
- You may have to hire chairs and umbrellas.
- This beach also has places you can rent for the night. There are a lot of options from the point of view of luxury and cost.
- At the northern end of the beach there is an interesting sculpture called “Give if you can, take if you have to”. You can leave something you do not want or donate some money here for someone who might need it.
- Canacona Railway Station and Bus Stop
- Flavia Restaurant (Seafood)
- Hotel Nature (Goan Cuisine)
- Udipi Hotel and Restaurant (Vegetarian Food)
- Goa Corner Bar and Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.05% of people who visit Panaji include Palolem Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
36.09% of people start their Palolem Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palolem Beach
84.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palolem Beach
Peace , beauty , nature , best walks all in one .. and Goa best beach. Best for family, best for couples , best for peace lovers, best for photographers... It's a day dream.🤩
Clean less crowded. Both local & foreign tourists find it comfortable to roam around. It has good market area nearby it. You can hire bikes/cars from the beach side. Beach looks safe for individual activities. Good for sunbath.
Being a beach lover, loved it. Would have appreciated more if I’d have found a couple of dustbins in the beach.
Palolem is undoubtedly the best beach present in South Goa with so many eateries and places to chill around the beach. A good place to shop as well. Visit Magic Italy restaurant for amazing pizzas if you are around Palolem beach.
Good beach. One of the three beaches where apart from other water sports, you can kayak. Could get really crowded during season.