Palolem Beach8917 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Palolem Beach, Canacona, South Goa, Goa, Panaji, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Boating
This south Goa beach is a real treat for those who revel in the sun sand and the soothing sunsets. Being popularly known as the Paradise Beach of India, this beach has turned into one of the hotspot for adventure lovers and honeymooners. The beach is not as crowded as most other beaches in Goa and provides a fun as well as safe environment away from the craziness. Most importantly, the amazingly fresh sea-food which comes directly to this beach is not to be missed. Foodies are certain to have a great time here.
This crescent-shaped beach is lined with beautiful green palm trees and during the tourist season the atmosphere is always just right. You can swim in the pure blue water of the ocean or just laze about on the beach; the choice is entirely up to you! Alternatively, you can also take a boat ride to see the dolphins. You can also opt for an Ayurvedic Massage by the local masseuses, right there on the beach. Interestingly, there are also Yoga classes which are conducted on this beach. It’s nightlife on the other hand is completely dynamic. With large number of discos coming up near the beach, the place has definitely become one of the happening corners in Goa. Don’t miss out the Silent Noise parties, held on every Saturday.
Palolem Beach Travel Tips
- There are no locker facilities so only carry your essentials to the beach.
- You may have to hire chairs and umbrellas.
- This beach also has places you can rent for the night. There are a lot of options from the point of view of luxury and cost.
- At the northern end of the beach there is an interesting sculpture called “Give if you can, take if you have to”. You can leave something you do not want or donate some money here for someone who might need it.
How to Reach Palolem Beach
- Canacona Railway Station and Bus Stop
- Flavia Restaurant (Seafood)
- Hotel Nature (Goan Cuisine)
- Udipi Hotel and Restaurant (Vegetarian Food)
- Goa Corner Bar and Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.93% of people who visit Panaji include Palolem Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
36.09% of people start their Palolem Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palolem Beach
84.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palolem Beach