Samson's Kiosk654 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mohanbagh, Palolem, Canacona, Goa 403702, Panaji, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7875876383
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport
Samson’s Kiosk is located in the Palolem Beach in Goa, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the city. One for adventure lovers, it provides numerous opportunities for visitors to indulge in some nice watersport activities. From surfing, kayaking and sunbathing, you can do it all. The prices of the rentals here are very affordable and the equipments are available in all types, from beginners to pros. Apart from being cheap and available, it is also known for its great vibes, as the owner are very friendly and helpful. Definitely, a place to spend some nice time in the lap of nature.
Samson's Kiosk Travel Tips
- Keep lots of water and food with you.
- Apply apt amount of sunscreen before visiting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Samson's Kiosk
- Entry is free.
- Prices for rentals may differ.
Samson's Kiosk Hours
- Opening hours are subject to change. Contact the authorities before visits.
How to Reach Samson's Kiosk
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Panaji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panaji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Samson's Kiosk Address: Mohanbagh, Palolem, Canacona, Goa 403702, Panaji, India
- Samson's Kiosk Contact Number: +91-7875876383
- Samson's Kiosk Timing: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit Samson's Kiosk: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.74% of people who visit Panaji include Samson's Kiosk in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
45% of people start their Samson's Kiosk visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Samson's Kiosk
91.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Samson's Kiosk
People normally club together Patnem-colomb Beach and Palolem Beach while planning their visit to Samson's Kiosk.