Are you looking for what to do in Panaji?
THINGS TO SEE
Goa is popular for its picturesque cathedrals, churches and temples, flea markets and fisheries amongst other things.
- Beaches in Goa: The most exciting tourist attractions in Goa are its sunny beaches like Baga Beach, Calangute Beach and Vagator Beach amongst others.Some more beaches are Bambolim Beach, Palolem Beach, Dona Paula, Hansa Beach, Colva Beach and Varca Beach.
- Visit just one and relax or do some beach hopping, the choice is yours.
- There is a beach in Arambol with a fresh water lagoon. There are also various lakes and dams which also offer great picnic spots.
- There is the Goa Ancestral Museum in Loutolim about 10kilometres from Madgaon (Margao) and bout 25kilometeres from Panaji.
- Waterfalls: There is the Arvalem waterfall which cascades from a mountain with the height of about 50metres. Likewise there is also the Dudhsagar Waterfall not far from Mapusa.
Places to visit in Goa aren’t too difficult to find so be sure to ask around for hang out spots.
THINGS TO DO
- There are a million things to do in Goa at night. North Goa has many restaurants, bars and clubs and is quite noisy at night. Restaurants are often open until late. A lot of parties with music, drinking and dancing are held here, making the nightlife in Goa pretty intense. You can try Tito’s or Café Mambo. You can even try your luck at Casino Royale. Goa hotels love to cater to their customers so there are quite a few hotels hosting events too.
Below we have a list of things to do in Panaji and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Panaji getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Panaji with confidence.