Gulf World Marine Park1117 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15412 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8502345271
- Ticket Price: 28 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Golf Course, Observatory, Family And Kids
This is one of those very few places in the world where you will get the opportunity to spend time closely with the very intelligent animal- dolphins. You can play, kiss, hug and even swim with these cute creatures in waist to chest high water level.
The whole session is divided into two parts.
- First part is when you are taught about these creatures and how to handle them.
- Second and the more interesting part is where you are allowed to interact with them in their natural habitat.
Safety is not to be worried about as you will have guides along with you. Children find this extremely fun.
The park was set up in the year 1969. Apart from the dolphin interaction session, they also have other shows such as the sea lion show, dolphin shows, bird show, magic show, reptile show, underwater scuba demonstration, shark and turtle feeding and much more.
Gulf World Marine Park Travel Tips
- Free parking is available.
- Free strollers and wheel chairs are available on first come first serve basis.
- There is a snack bar where you will get all kinds of munchies to sustain you throughout your visit. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the park.
- There is a photo store as well if you wish to take photos with animals to keep as happy memories.
- The night show ticket counter is separate near the entrance.
Gulf World Marine Park Hours
- The animals section is closed on the Monday after Thanksgiving and re-opened the day after Christmas.The gift section is however open during this span of time.
- Bottlenose Dolphin Show- 12:30PM and 3:30 PM.
- Sea lion and Rough Toothed Dolphin Show- 11:05 AM and 2:10 PM.
- Feathers and Furry Friends Show- 10:00 AM and 1:25 PM.
- Magic Show- Updated timings will be available on the website.
- Reptile Show- 11:55 AM and 4:05 PM.
- Underwater Scuba Demonstration- 10:45 AM and 2:40 PM.
- Shark and Turtle Feeding- 9:40 AM and 1:05 PM.
- Other Ticket prices: Adults: USD 28 plus tax.
- Seniors over the age of 55 years: USD 23 plus tax.
- Children of the age 5-11 years: USD 18 plus tax.
- Children below 5 years are treated as guests.
- Diego’s Burrito Factory
- Barefoot Beach Club
- Dippin Dots
- All American Diner
- Gourmet By The bay
- Moe’s Original Bar B Que
- Fattys Sandwich Shop
- Say Cheese
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Panama City Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panama City Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.62% of people who visit Panama City Beach include Gulf World Marine Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.89% of people start their Gulf World Marine Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Gulf World Marine Park
83.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gulf World Marine Park