Gulf World Marine Park1117 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 15412 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8502345271
- Ticket Price: 28 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Golf Course, Observatory, Family And Kids
This is one of those very few places in the world where you will get the opportunity to spend time closely with the very intelligent animal- dolphins. You can play, kiss, hug and even swim with these cute creatures in waist to chest high water level.
The whole session is divided into two parts.
- First part is when you are taught about these creatures and how to handle them.
- Second and the more interesting part is where you are allowed to interact with them in their natural habitat.
Safety is not to be worried about as you will have guides along with you. Children find this extremely fun.
The park was set up in the year 1969. Apart from the dolphin interaction session, they also have other shows such as the sea lion show, dolphin shows, bird show, magic show, reptile show, underwater scuba demonstration, shark and turtle feeding and much more.
Gulf World Marine Park Travel Tips
- Free parking is available.
- Free strollers and wheel chairs are available on first come first serve basis.
- There is a snack bar where you will get all kinds of munchies to sustain you throughout your visit. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the park.
- There is a photo store as well if you wish to take photos with animals to keep as happy memories.
- The night show ticket counter is separate near the entrance.
Gulf World Marine Park Hours
- The animals section is closed on the Monday after Thanksgiving and re-opened the day after Christmas.The gift section is however open during this span of time.
- Bottlenose Dolphin Show- 12:30PM and 3:30 PM.
- Sea lion and Rough Toothed Dolphin Show- 11:05 AM and 2:10 PM.
- Feathers and Furry Friends Show- 10:00 AM and 1:25 PM.
- Magic Show- Updated timings will be available on the website.
- Reptile Show- 11:55 AM and 4:05 PM.
- Underwater Scuba Demonstration- 10:45 AM and 2:40 PM.
- Shark and Turtle Feeding- 9:40 AM and 1:05 PM.
- Other Ticket prices: Adults: USD 28 plus tax.
- Seniors over the age of 55 years: USD 23 plus tax.
- Children of the age 5-11 years: USD 18 plus tax.
- Children below 5 years are treated as guests.
- Diego’s Burrito Factory
- Barefoot Beach Club
- Dippin Dots
- All American Diner
- Gourmet By The bay
- Moe’s Original Bar B Que
- Fattys Sandwich Shop
- Say Cheese
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Panama City Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panama City Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.63% of people who visit Panama City Beach include Gulf World Marine Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.89% of people start their Gulf World Marine Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Gulf World Marine Park
83.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gulf World Marine Park
Gulf World Marine Park Reviews & Ratings
This was an overall wonderful experience! From the rep on the phone to all the staff everything went great! I did the royal swim! It was amazing and a dream come true. I was worried about some.of the reviews but I chose to go into it with perspective and a great attitude ready to have fun and fun I had! Do you get 30 minutes alone with the dolphins? No... but you are in a pool with dolphins experiencing joy and watching others do the same! My entire group seemed to love it and have a blast. The trainer was amazing and the photographer as well! Yes the pictures are expensive but omg so worth it. If your gonna spend the money for the experience get the photos! I highly recommend doing the royal swim! Such an incredible feeling being lifted by your feet by dolphins!
The dolphin swimming experience should say, "swim with dolphin for 30 seconds and then watch everyone else get their 30 seconds" NOT swim with dolphin for 30 minutes! Overall the trainer we had was nice, the dolphin was adorable, but the price you pay for what you get to do is a bit outrageous. My son and I were SO excited to swim with a dolphin for THIRTY minutes... until we had to stand in a line to pretty much pose for pictures with the dolphin and the swim with it for 10 seconds so the next person in line can do the same thing. The groups are large, the observer area is tiny. We understand now why they have a strict no picture or video policy because they don't want the truth of what the "experience" is to be shown! Not only that you just get the feeling that they have the system down to a T. Get the people in, stand in the pool with a dolphin for 30 minutes, get them out and then bring in the next group. Also the price of the pictures (which is the ONLY way to get any picture with the dolphin which is pretty much all you get to do with them is pose) are SO expensive! Like beyond! And YOU do all of the work. They have you stand at a computer choose all the pictures with you in them, then you pay for them and follow the directions to download them to your phone. Meanwhile they are making a LOT of money off of you and the other 15 people who were in the pool with you.
Family vacation/birthday celebration Great family place to visit, and see marine life and Interact with them as well. Highly recommend this place! You will get to see seals, parrots 🦜, African penguins 🐧, Nerf Sharks 🦈 , Hugh sea turtles 🐢, puffer Fish 🐡, touch and feed Manta Rays and much more. Then there is a dolphin 🐬 show you must see! Overall great place to come kids and in-laws really enjoyed it! We are from Dallas Texas and will be recommending this place to everyone back home who is heading down here.
I attended all three major shows while here. The fur and feathers show was most entertaining. But during all three shows the crowd was warned about the dangers of tossing your trash on the beach or into the water. A good message but a bit overkill in my opinion. I understand the concept of taking out everything you bring in but it was a bit overdone here. The burger shack is well done and a nice place to grab a burger and lemonade. In the building housing the fur and feathers, and dolphin shows, take the scenic walk. The birds and stingray petting pool are very much worth it. The sting rays will come up to you if they want attention. Good way to spend 2-3 hours.
Wow loved this place! It isn't large but I actually liked that. It's a great place to bring the family. They have a great variety of animals and you get to be so close to all of them. Seems like they care alot about the animals. The dolphin and seal show was awesome and entertaining. A must for the family. They have a food and drink place as well.