This is a franchise formed by Robert Ripley. It deals with bizarre events, unbelievable happenings and other strange and unusual facts. All these make every one confused of whether what they see is actually true or not. This became very popular and was then started in a range of different formats such as radio, television, comics, museums and book series.
The collection of this organization is spread worldwide and claims to have a stock of more than 20000 photographs and other 30000 facts and comics. The chain of museums belonging to this Believe It or Not group has a unique design in each place and the Panama Beach City one finds its niche among these.
This museum was opened here in the year 2006 and forms the meeting point of three most important roads here- The Front Beach Road, Middle Beach Road and the Thomas Drive. The unique design of this museum is of a 1950’s time cruise ship that belonged to the city itself. Apart from all the common galleries, action movies and the bizarre hands on activities, this museum also has a moving 7-D theatre!
- The Moving 7-D theatre is rarely found. In this you the bumps, turns and speed along with the two superb movies.
- Impossible Laser Race- In this, you have to make your way through the laser rays to get the best score and beat others.
- Mirror Maze Challenge- There are many mirrors and you will never look the same in any two. There are infinite reflections that challenge you to find your way out.
- A floating Fiat car.
- An original Vampire killing kit and the best part is the Mexican Vampire woman.
- A life size statue of Captain America.
Ripleys Believe It Or Not Travel Tips
- Check the age restrictions (if any) before trying out an activity.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the museum.
- Do not click photographs inside the galleries and activity areas.
- The nearest driveway is the Front Beach Road.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ripleys Believe It Or Not
- Combo tickets are available at discounts.
- Free for children below 5 years.
- Dirty Dick’s Crab House
- Angelo’s Steak Pit
- The Wicked Wheel
- Pineapple Willy’s
- Saltwater Grill
- Hammerhead Fred’s
- Shane’s Rib shack
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Panama City Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Panama City Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.23% of people who visit Panama City Beach include Ripleys Believe It Or Not in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
86.96% of people start their Ripleys Believe It Or Not visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ripleys Believe It Or Not
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ripleys Believe It Or Not